Occupational Disease Lawsuits in Chicago
Call Our Chicago Workers' Compensation Lawyers: (312) 779-0366
When an individual develops an illness due to unsafe work condition, the consequences can be serious. While a person may suffer the anxieties of lost wages, an ill individual can also sustain serious pain, expensive medical costs, emotional distresses, and more. Consequently, persons who develop occupational diseases should seek legal help from a seasoned attorney immediately.
At Morici, Figlioli & Associates, our Chicago workers' compensation attorneys are committed to standing by the sides of those who have become ill or injured due to dangerous work conditions. If you have developed an occupational disease, get in touch with our team right away.
When you work with us, you can rest easier knowing we will provide:
- A legal team that is dedicated to serving only injured victims, not insurance companies or businesses
- A team that aggressively pursues maximum financial compensation for each and every client
- A firm that provides more personalized attention to our clients
To discuss your case, get in touch with a member of Morici, Figlioli & Associates right away. We are ready to put our knowledge, skills, and experience on your side of the courtroom!
Understanding Occupational Diseases
Occupational diseases are those that occur during the course of employment. Because the public is not exposed to these illnesses outside of the workplace, these ailments are not considered ordinary.
In most cases, an illness is considered an occupational disease if:
- The diseases in not a condition of neck, spinal column, or the back
- The illness is caused by an occupation-related problem
- The workplace is the proximate cause of such illness
- The employee can prove that the illness occurred during the course of employment and not outside the occupation
Morici, Figlioli & Associates is Here for You
Our team of Chicago workers' compensation lawyers are ready to relentlessly defend your rights and future. When you choose to work with our team, we will examine the details of your case and determine which legal strategies can help you recover positive results in the shortest amount of time possible. In every case, we take a client-based approach, so you will never have to worry about the progress of your case. Instead, we will keep you informed every step of the way and do our best to ensure you are comfortable from beginning to end.
Call our firm today, or fill out a free case evaluation form online to speak with a of Chicago workers' compensation attorney!