Mr. Lubinski is a trial lawyer with over fifteen years of experience. At Morici Figlioli, Mr. Lubinski concentrates his practice in Workers’ Compensation litigation and Personal Injury. Mr. Lubinski handles Workers’ Compensation cases throughout Illinois. He has successfully handled Workers’ Compensation cases on behalf of injured employees from Arbitration through review before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Mr. Lubinski also handles complex civil litigation claims. His experience includes construction defect claims, liability construction claims, product liability claims, premises liability claims, complex automobile cases, fire and arson, Dram Shop, and insurance coverage litigation. He has tried cases to verdict in the circuit court, has participated in numerous mediations and arbitrations that have resulted in successful resolutions for his clients, and has represented his clients in the Illinois Appellate Courts.
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Construction Accidents
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts in English and History, minor in Studio Art.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, of the Workers Compensation Lawyers Association, and of Advocates Society
- The City of Chicago in the Wicker Park Bucktown Special Services Area, Commissioner
- Cook County Mandatory Arbitration System, Arbitrator