Chicago Joint Injury Lawyer
Your Joint Pain Is Real; So Is Our Commitment to Legal Excellence.
When people think of catastrophic injuries, they tend to think of disabling injuries that are obvious to anyone with a working pair of eyes. Lost limbs, paralysis, and disfigurement are among the conditions people recognize on sight as being serious and worthy of understanding and sympathy.
But what about the injuries people can't see as easily? When a construction worker permanently injures a knee, shoulder, or elbow while working on the job, is their disability no less real because it isn't immediately noticeable? And what about a car accident victim who can no longer turn or walk without pain because their hip joints were destroyed in a collision?
Aggressively Pursuing Compensation from Negligent Parties and Insurance Companies
The pain and disability caused by joint injuries is real, and when joint injuries are caused by negligence, it is important that injury victims are compensated. At Morici, Figlioli & Associates, we strive to obtain the money our joint-injured clients need to cover their hospital bills, rehabilitation, ongoing therapies, lost wages, and other losses caused by a serious accident. Our lawyers hold negligent parties accountable for causing these injuries, and we aggressively pursue compensation from them and insurance companies that may be liable for paying injury damages.
Meet with a Chicago joint injury attorney at our firm free of charge. Call (312) 372-9600 to schedule a risk-free consultation.
Justice and Compensation for Your Arm, Shoulder, or Knee Injury
We help victims seek and obtain compensation for joint injuries such as:
- Shoulder joint injuries, including acromioclavicular (AC) joint injury and rotator cuff tears
- Wrist injuries involving sprains, crushed wrist bones, and torn ligaments
- Elbow injuries involving ligaments, tendons, muscle attachments, and inflamed bursa
- Knee injuries, including torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), torn posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), and torn meniscus
- Ankle injuries, including sprains, tendon and ligament tears, and broken ankle bones
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis and carpal tunnel inflammation resulting from injury or through repetitive stress
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), which cause limited mobility and pain in muscles and joints
- Fractured hips and other broken joints
- Dislocations of shoulder, hip, elbow, knee and other joints
See our verdicts & settlements for more information about our record of successful recoveries for injured clients and their families.
For a Free Consultation, Call Morici, Figlioli & Associates
At Morici, Figlioli & Associates, we operate on a contingency fee basis, which means if we don't win, you don't pay. If you or someone you love is currently suffering from a serious joint injury, do not hesitate to contact our Chicago joint injury lawyers for help. We would be happy to meet with you, free of charge, to discuss your injury and the legal options available to you moving forward.
Call us at (312) 372-9600 to get started.