Chicago Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Representing Victims of Serious, Life-Altering Injuries
Representing people suffering from catastrophic injuries is our most important work at Morici, Figlioli & Associates. We make sure negligent parties are identified and all legitimate claims are brought against them. We tirelessly pursue full and fair compensation for the seriously injured and maximize the damages recovered.
Recoveries include pain and suffering, disability, medical expenses, lost wages, and those damages that will occur in the future. We deal with the insurance companies so you can concentrate on getting better. If you have been seriously injured in an accident, call us. We can help you seek maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases We Handle
At Morici, Figlioli & Associates, we assist clients in obtaining financial compensation form negligent parties and insurers, including but not limited to:
- Head injury, including traumatic brain injury (TBI), concussions, blindness, coma, and other permanent injury or disability
- Back injury resulting in muscle strains, ligament tears, herniated discs, and other injuries or syndromes involving injuries to the lumbar, thoracic or cervical spine
- Spinal injury resulting in loss of motor skills, nerve damage and paralysis, including paraplegia, quadriplegia, and partial paralysis
- Amputation injury involving the severing of digits or limbs as a result of a motor vehicle accident, workplace accident, or another circumstance
- Joint injury, including repetitive stress injuries, dislocations, musculoskeletal disorders, meniscus tears, torn rotator cuffs, severed ligaments, and work-related arthritis
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Burns from fires, electrical accidents, gas explosions, or chemical exposure
- Broken bones and lacerations from accidents like slipping and tripping, falling, and being hit by falling objects
- Wrongful death as a result of any injury caused by negligence
Review our verdicts and settlements to see some of the successes we've had in similar catastrophic injury cases.
Compensation for Serious Injuries
Our Chicago catastrophic injury attorneys understand the drastic changes seriously injured people cope with every day. We also understand the extreme costs - both financially and psychologically - that these injuries can cause victims and their families. This is why we work hard to bring compensation to injured parties in Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, and the entire Chicagoland region.
Experience in the field has taught us that victims of catastrophic injury cannot expect their insurance companies to pay the bill. These types of serious injuries are expensive to treat and may require a lifetime of therapy, daily medical care, housing in a group home, or even residence in a nursing facility. Our Chicago catastrophic injury lawyers are here to help victims and their families get the full and fair compensation they need to afford the medical care and emotional toll of serious, life-altering injuries.
Contact Us at (312) 957-7724 to Get Started.
Morici, Figlioli & Associates is committed to helping catastrophic injury victims collect lost wages and medical reimbursements, including prescription reimbursements and bills covering physical therapy. Do not wait to contact our Chicago office to speak with an experienced member of our team. We can help you select a doctor who understands your injuries and who can give you a proper diagnosis.
Schedule a FREE, confidential consultation today. Contact us at (312) 957-7724.