Official Press Release for MFA's upcoming TV Episodes to Air this month (August, 2013) on your local cable channel!
Morici, Figlioli & Associates is delighted to announce that new episodes of the Community Safety Forum will be available in 1 million U.S. television households on Chicago Access Network Television or CAN TV. This local cable television provides channel time for Chicago residents and nonprofit groups.
You can watch these programs on your local cable channel 21, as per the schedule below:
- Friday, August 9, 2013at 8pm, with Barbara Caracci on first aid and CPR;
- Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 11pm, with Barbara Caracci on first aid and CPR;
- Friday, August 16, 2013 at 8:30pm, with John Ulczycki on prescription pain killer misuse and overdose;
- Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 4pm, with Alex Epstein on teen safe driving;
- Monday, August 19, 2013at 10:30pm, with Alex Epstein on teen safe driving;
- Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 9:30pm, with Barbara Caracci on first aid and CPR;
- Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 10pm, with John Ulczycki on prescription pain killer misuse and overdose.
Morici, Figlioli & Associates is pleased to bring these important matters to viewers. Our Chicago personal injury attorneys look forward to introducing more episodes in the near future and are very excited about producing the Community Safety Forum television program.
Our previous episodes are available to watch online on our Youtube channel. MFA will continue to introduce new and important issues on safety and invites you to watch the programming.
Morici, Figlioli & Associates is available to speak with you about your personal injury case. Call MFA directly at (312) 779-0366, or click here to schedule a FREE consultation to learn about your options.